Welcome to StephCentral! I’m Stephanie Farrell, writer, singer, health coach, photographer, mother, grandmother, crafter….oh I could go on! What you will find here is an ongoing variety of things that I am working on and interested in. I am a freelance writer and I invite you to come back often to see what’s new. I love social media! I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Below is my ongoing blog. If you are here from my business column in the newspaper, feel free to link your story and share! If you have a story that you think I should write about, please let me know. I invite you to visit my music blog, my crafty blog-Lulu’s Cottage, my photography website that features my husband’s beautiful photography, and my Isagenix page all about my health coaching and home based business coaching! Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to getting to know you.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Steph Central has moved to www.stephcentral.com

Come visit!

www.stephcentral.com

No comments:

Post a Comment