Welcome to StephCentral! I’m Stephanie Farrell, writer, singer, health coach, photographer, mother, grandmother, crafter….oh I could go on! What you will find here is an ongoing variety of things that I am working on and interested in. I am a freelance writer and I invite you to come back often to see what’s new. I love social media! I would love to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. Below is my ongoing blog. If you are here from my business column in the newspaper, feel free to link your story and share! If you have a story that you think I should write about, please let me know. I invite you to visit my music blog, my crafty blog-Lulu’s Cottage, my photography website that features my husband’s beautiful photography, and my Isagenix page all about my health coaching and home based business coaching! Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to getting to know you.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

I'm in a Magazine!



This was one of those totally random, crazy things.  Hubby and I were in the grocery store checking out magazines.
I noticed that hubby had paused in one of  the bridal magazines and wanted to show it to me. Imagine my shock to see that it was a picture of me!  It so unexpected, that at first, he thought it was just someone who looked like me.  The photo was from a mixer that we attended a few months ago.  I totally forgot about it.  Just a couple of days ago, some friends that I met at that same mixer posted pictures of themselves in the magazine and all I could think was “How did I miss such a fun event?”.  He he. I didn’t miss it.  I was there.

No comments:

Post a Comment